Friday, March 30, 2012

More stories to come soon :)

Hello readers,
first of all sorry for not writing anything in the past couple of weeks. The reason is that my girlfriend and a mutual friend of us have been visiting me here and we've been on our way all the time around Shanghai so that I haven't had the time to blog.. Have to say that after the rainiest and most gray month in over 3 decades, February 2012, the spring has arrived in Shanghai! In the past week it's been pretty much the whole time sunny with over 20°C degrees and it's getting warmer all the time.. Looking at the weather back home in Finland, it feels quite nice here!  
However, as my guests unfortunately have to leave Shanghai for Finland soon, I'm going to write about the places we visited here! Stories and pics about Shanghai Zoo, World Financial Center, People's Square, Nanxiang water town, Ocean Aquarium, etc are coming, so stay tuned :) 

1 comment:

  1. I should like to spend the whole of my life in travelling abroad, if I could anywhere borrow another life to spend afterwards at home.

    ReplyDelete